Administrators

inistrators  and History

Originally, Patumwan Demonstration School was the demonstration unit of “The Secondary Level Teacher’s Training Department” of Triam Udom Suksa School located at Payathai Road. The learning and teaching project was started in 1952. Our school was the first Thai Demonstration School and the first co-educational school of the secondary level in Thailand.

At present, we exist as a unit of “The Instructional and Curriculum Division” of the Faculty of Education, Srinakharinwirot University. The School is located at 2 Henri Dunant Road, Patumwan District, Bangkok, Thailand 10330.

  • Date of Establishment: 26 December 1953
  • Founder: Professor M.L. Pin Malakun
  • Present Director: Mrs. Assistant Professor Chaisak Leelajaruskul

School Emblem:


School Colors: Blue and Pink

School Plant: Royal Lotus

School Song: Satit Patumwan

School Philosophy: Education is growth

School Motto: Self adjustment is the most important element of a successful life.

 

School Director



Assistant Professor Chaisak Leelajaruskul - School Director 

School Deputy Director

Mrs.Somruedee Yamkachorn
Deputy Director of Planning.and Quality Assurance

Ms. Intira  Boonyanoovat
Deputy Director of Administration.

Mr.  Chotivit  Tumsujit
Deputy Director of Student Affairs

Ms. Kanjana  Thaworn

Research,Supervision and Teacher Training

Asst.Prof.Duangchai Chongthanakorn
Deputy Director of Academic Affairs

School Assistant Director


Mr. Roongroj   Packdeebumrung , Physical and Environmental

Ms. Cheewan  Khieowvichit, Student Development

Mr. Sakesan  Honghirunphan, Technology and Development Educational Innovation

Ms. Yupin Puthapipat, The Manager of EPTS

 

 

About EPTS